Sunday, June 28, 2009

2nd Meeting journals

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

My first week was great but still i need to have an adjustment to the people around me and with my daily because in my current stage this is not a high school life anymore this a stage that people needs to be independent and how we communicate with people around us so maybe ill just have to adjust and hopefully i pass all of my courses...^^


2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?

Well all of my professors are very patient and understanding when it comes to discussing and quizzes they're so generous because that they sometimes exempt us in our seatworks and quizzes and sometimes they are giving us a consideration. . .


3. Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?

In our section we used to get to know each other that fast because most of us are so sociable and all are easy to approach , luckily i am part of this section and i dont have any regrets studying at mcl...

i think our section's strength is we can easily communicate with each other and help whos in need but then our weaknesses is that we're always that noisy and stubborn that the profs couldnt stand sometimes hope they wont scold us that much..


4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?

All of my courses doesnt need to be taken for granted because we need to focus on every subject, especially "Math" because we are all incoming engineers and still i find that kinda challenging for me because actually i really like math but i always find it hard.. i dunno why... ^^



5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.

I think i need to adjust a little bit in terms in my academics, i need to strive harder to get a passing grade try not to disappoint my parents .. in terms of my emotions is sometimes i need to accept things in more complicated way and lastly in my social environment i must have an adjustment that i need to choose my friends in a way that they will not do anything that can ruin our studies but will make us do right things...

No comments:

Post a Comment