Saturday, June 20, 2009

My First Few Days At MCL

At first its kinda hard to adjust to the people around you because way back in highschool we're just 13 in our class and our school campus is small so i need have an adjustment but then right now days passed im getting used to it already, i know i just need some time not to get so shy and get to know all of my classmates..

Well compared to my highschool life, my highschool days is the best of all because we did a lot of good times there with my friends,schoolmates and also our teachers.. Though in highschool u dont need to be that serious to get a passing grade, to tell you honestly and im sure all of us knows that, because in highschool we can cut class or just borrow your classmate's notebook and copy his assigments.. But here at MCL don't show yourself to your professor like 3 or more meetings and you'll drop..

For me i think college life is just a new chapter in our life to think that we dont like to do similar things we do in highschool life because we'll just waste our money time and effort if you dont take college seriously so for me i really have to do my best and be don't take this college life lightly...

No comments:

Post a Comment