Sunday, August 16, 2009

10th Meeting Journal Entry

My funny experience about negative peer pressure is when i am 13 yrs. old and my friends and I are playing at the rooftop of my friend's house and they're trying to jump off from the rooftop until the ground and they did it simultaenously all of them have jump except me and then my friends told me to jump because they know i can do it but im a little bit scared of it because its a long run..

i told my friends that i can't do it and then they said that if they can do it so do I, so i jump off the rooftop and guess what, I broke my left foot its so painful that i can't breathe for about 10 seconds... then i called a " manghihilot " to massage my left foot and fortunately my foot got healed up so fast and now i can jump off to that rooftop again and broke my right foot,, nahh just joking...

No comments:

Post a Comment