Monday, August 3, 2009

8th Meeting Journal Entry

I've chosen the challenge of returning the recovered things, i went to the SM because i need to buy my clothes i bought some shirts at the Penshoppe then when i am going to go to the fitting room there was a cellphone hanging at the back of the door where i was trying wear a shirt, at first i ignored it because im busy trying some clothes then after i finish buying i'ce taken the phone and told the salesman near me about the phone because someone must have forgotten it before me and they said luckily i was the one who found it and i am grateful that time because that is the most honesty i did in my entire life..

P.S the phone is expensive but the word steal never came in my mind because i have other thoughts in my mind and i don't care about the phone anyway... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment